[openal] Trying to implement a linear 1D (left/right) audio balance

Villermen villermen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 21:22:40 EDT 2014

Thanks for the quick replay Ethan!

This does seem like the closest it gets. Do I get it right if I say that it
sort of creates a half-circle around the z-axis to make the distance to the
listener stay the same?

The actual gain around -1f and 1f  for INTERNAL_pan does seem higher than
1. Is there a way to get this closer? If not I'll happily take this way of
handling it as it's too close to really give anything about it.

Gr.Villermen

--

villermen.com <http://www.villermen.com/>