[openal] OpenAL Soft now on GitHub

Chris Robinson chris.kcat at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 05:51:36 EDT 2014

I've set up another repository for OpenAL Soft on GitHub:

https://github.com/kcat/openal-soft

This repo will act as a mirror to the normal repo at repo.or.cz (both
will be kept up to date). What this means, among other things, is that
OpenAL Soft now has an issue tracker where I can better keep track of bugs:

https://github.com/kcat/openal-soft/issues

If you've previously reported a bug that hasn't yet been fixed, feel
free to create a new issue about it. I will also accept pull requests,
although I do still prefer patches so I can make sure it doesn't break
the build before putting it in the repo (GitHub has something to test if
a pull request still builds before merging AFAIK, but I haven't read up
enough on that yet).