[openal] HRTF redesign

developer at oldunreal.com developer at oldunreal.com
Wed Dec 3 04:14:31 EST 2014

Sorry for answering this late, it's just that I yesterday became really
aware about HRTF which went into OpenAL-Soft the first time. I
personally would always put positional accuracy over performance cost.
It's the most important thing when it comes to HRTF, the reason why
people want to use it.
Also, with nowadays still increasing CPU power the performance seems to
become more and more the minor factor either way.