[openal] openSL backend

Philippe Simons simons.philippe at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 08:31:56 EST 2014

The only constraint I'm aware on android is on the Frequency, Channels and
FrameSize, I'm ok with leaving Channels and FrameSize hardcoded, and I'll
add code to check the Frequency value with 44.1 as fallback.

about: UpdateSize, in the current openSL implementation, you are already
changing it in the _reset_ function.

Device->UpdateSize = (ALuint64)Device->UpdateSize * 44100 / Device->Frequency;
Device->UpdateSize = Device->UpdateSize * Device->NumUpdates / 2;
Device->NumUpdates = 2;

Which btw, double the size of the given UpdateSize, since default values
are (Frequency = 44100 and NumUpdates = 4)

May I change UpdateSize by just a bit
ie: UpdateSize is 1024, but I'd like to use 1200?