[openal] Synchronizing 3D sources

Doug Binks doug at enkisoftware.com
Fri Jan 31 05:12:36 EST 2014

It makes a lot of sense not to encumber the library with any features
which would prevent forward progress on other more important aspects.

I'll see if I can get some feedback on whether 'almost' sample
accurate would do.

The square wave test isn't something I think can be made to
generically work in all circumstances, but it's certainly one which
shows any errors up well.