[openal] HRTF queries

Chris Robinson chris.kcat at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 18:34:45 EDT 2014

On 06/20/2014 08:41 PM, David Gow wrote:
> Is there any reason (other than the usual "this is horrible") for not
> doing this with alcGetString the way it works for listing devices,
> returning a null-separated list of strings?

Matching up each string with a given ID/profile would be kinda ugly,
then. You'd have to get two separate lists from two separate sources
(alcGetIntegerv for the IDs, alcGetString for the names). Though it
would work, and it would save having to create another function, it
feels kind messy.

I'm not completely opposed to doing it this way, but what do other
people think?