[openal] Questioning about linking to OS X 10.4 SDK

Alex Szpakowski aszpakowski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 16:23:25 EST 2014

Is there a reason you want to use the 10.4 SDK? If you just want runtime compatibility with systems running 10.4, you should set the Deployment Target (which is separate from the currently installed SDK.) You can have the Mac OS 10.10 SDK installed and still set the Deployment Target to Mac OS 10.4.

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/DeveloperTools/Conceptual/cross_development/Configuring/configuring.html