[openal] Questioning about linking to OS X 10.4 SDK

Lubo Diakov lubodiakov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 10:09:35 EST 2014

/usr/bin/gcc-4.2 works fine, it seems /opt/local/bin/gmake is the
problem. So that part was indeed a misconfiguration on my end, as I
think both you and I suspected. Though for whatever reason,
openal-soft 1.15.1 continues to compile with the existing settings,
which suggests that possibly version 1.16.0 requires gmake while
1.15.1 manages without it?

After I installed gmake (from MacPorts so it goes in /opt/local/bin)
openal 1.16 cmake works. Odd that the two versions act different.

--
Любомир Гаврилов Дяков
емайл:
lubodiakov at gmail.com