[openal] Direct Sound Libs and Qt

William Wolff wolff at wdw.com.br
Thu Jan 1 17:06:16 EST 2015

Yes, i have it.
And the most strange thing is becouse i have the Microsoft DirectX SDK (June 2010) installed too (To make possible I compile some older aplications I heve here), and cmake find it and display it during the creation
Of the project...like this:

C:\OpenAL Soft\openal-soft-1.16.0\build>cmake ..
-- Using DirectX SDK directory: C:/Program Files (x86)/Microsoft DirectX SDK (Ju
ne 2010)/
-- Could NOT find FluidSynth (missing:  FLUIDSYNTH_LIBRARIES FLUIDSYNTH_INCLUDE_
DIR)
-- Could NOT find ALSA (missing:  ALSA_LIBRARY ALSA_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find OSS (missing:  OSS_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find AudioIO (missing:  AUDIOIO_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find SoundIO (missing:  SOUNDIO_LIBRARY SOUNDIO_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find QSA (missing:  QSA_LIBRARY QSA_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find DSound (missing:  DSOUND_LIBRARY)
-- Could NOT find PortAudio (missing:  PORTAUDIO_LIBRARY PORTAUDIO_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Could NOT find PulseAudio (missing:  PULSEAUDIO_LIBRARY PULSEAUDIO_INCLUDE_DI
R)
-- Found unsuitable Qt version "" from NOTFOUND
-- Could NOT find SDL2 (missing:  SDL2_LIBRARY SDL2_INCLUDE_DIR)
--
-- Building OpenAL with support for the following backends:
--      WinMM, MMDevApi, WaveFile, Null
--
-- Building with support for CPU extensions:
--     Default, SSE, SSE2, SSE4.1
--
-- WARNING: Building the Windows version without DirectSound output
--          This is probably NOT what you want!

C:\OpenAL Soft\openal-soft-1.16.0\build>

The most important things i´m interested are why it not properly find the Host , and why he emit the error: -- Found unsuitable Qt version "" from NOTFOUND too , since I use the Enterprise version of Qt for develop my applications.

Any help will be much appreciated, since I believe only OpenAL "fit" with the requirements I have here.

Kind Regards and Happy New year!
William Wolff