[openal] distance model questions

Garin Hiebert garinh at cheesetoast.net
Mon May 11 13:28:26 EDT 2015

You'll find detailed information (the formulas and graphs) on the distance
models in the OpenAL Specification and Reference linked at openal.org.
Correcting the panning situation that you describe is likely a matter of
setting the listener orientation, and once you look over the available
models it should be straightforward to get the desired behavior.

Regards,

Garin