[openal] distance model questions

Victorious dtvictorious at gmail.com
Tue May 12 05:02:59 EDT 2015

What does ref stand for, the y-coordinate in RHS system of the listener? How does lerping the source with (0, ref, 0) or (0, -ref, 0) help? Also, why is this lerp done when distance(listener, source) is < REFERENCE_DISTANCE, and what is the lerp rate that I should use? For the conflict, could you just use a different value for the enum?