[openal] OpenAL bug that freezes Blender.

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 09:29:01 EST 2015

Hi, there.

Is there any new release? I mean, where this thread commit is included.

The problem is still there (Blender freezes before closing because this
bug). I tried to compile Blender and OpenAl and I'm having dependency
packages problems... and everyone knows how much time takes to a
mid-user to fix these problems...

When OpenAl had a new release, Blender will be built with this version.
So, the problem will be no more.

Thanks!