[openal] problem with alc_is_extension_present?

Michael Taboada ai5hf at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 10:39:54 EDT 2016

Hi,
Thanks! That was it. Now my only problem is, when I tell it to load the
first (and    only mhr file, it doesn't sound nearly the same as the
IRC-xxxx-p345.wav (which basically does the same thing). In the few I've
tried, I could hear the sound orbitting around my head nearly perfectly,
but in open al, assuming I'm doing it right, the back and front
(directly in front and behind) are much less pronounced. Anything I
could be doing wrong?
Thanks,
-Michael.