[openal] Extending max source gain

Ethan Lee flibitijibibo at flibitijibibo.com
Fri Aug 26 09:22:05 EDT 2016

Following up on this in the ML, since I imagine most aren't seeing it on
GitHub.

I've drafted up the other design where we just remove the limit
internally in Soft and add a query to see the implementation's max gain
limit:

https://github.com/kcat/openal-soft/issues/55#issuecomment-241536695

I'm hoping to put a variant of this into production soon, so feedback
appreciated.

-Ethan