[openal] Small HRTF SOFA reader lib

Christian Hoene christian.hoene at symonics.com
Sun Dec 4 06:00:46 EST 2016

Hi,

currently, we are writing a small library to read HRTF SOFA files.
<https://github.com/choene/libmysofa> https://github.com/choene/libmysofa

It is intended for embedded devices or mobiles that have a small (code)
memory footprint. Of course, it might be useful for OpenAL, too.

Because you do not need the hdf5 and netcdf libs.

It is not yet fully finished but I though it is time to collect feedback so
that I can enhance it.

If you have same spare time, please let me know on what to change to make it
useful for you guys

Best regards,

Christian

--

Symonics GmbH - Geierweg 25 – D-72144 Dußlingen

Tel +49 7072 8006101 - Email:  <mailto:christian.hoene at symonics.com>
christian.hoene at symonics.com

Geschäftsführer/Director: Dr. Christian Hoene

Registereintrag/Commercial Register: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 739918