[openal] Openal with C# - How to?

lagonauta at gmail.com lagonauta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 07:37:16 EST 2016

I believe OpenTK can be used to access most if not all functions of OpenAL Soft. Maybe not newer extensions, but everything else works.
I made a little software with it and everything seemed to be implemented, and EFX and X-RAM worked fine.
A commercial game that uses OpenTK and OpenAL is FEZ, so should be good enough even for commercial software.