[openal] EINVAL when creating thread on ubuntu 14.04 64bit

timon at egosoft.com timon at egosoft.com
Fri Sep 9 04:02:10 EDT 2016

On Thu, 8 Sep 2016 15:55:51 -0700
Chris Robinson <chris.kcat at gmail.com> wrote:
> That's odd, considering the docs say the specified stack size is the
> minimum guaranteed and it may allocate more. Yet it can still fail for
> being too small as if it can't allocate how much it really needs.

Yeah really odd, wish I could say more about why it happens:(
Maybe if I have a moment I'll try stepping into pthread_create and/or do an strace to see what's goin on in more detail.

In the mean-time thanks for the fix/workaround.

--
Best Regards

Tomasz Borowik, Programmer

EGOSOFT GmbH, Heidestrasse 4, 52146 Würselen, Germany
Tel: +49 2405 4239970, www.egosoft.com
Geschäftsführer: Bernd Lehahn, Handelsregister Aachen HRB 13473