[openal] Speaker test

Anders Genell anders.genell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 13:07:27 EDT 2017

Well, when queing buffers and applying spatialization OpelAL-soft uses whatever backend there is (Alsa in our case) and does panning over the number of speakers defined in alsoft.conf, right?

Would it be possible to bypass the panning and just play buffers straight to one speaker/channel at a time?
I guess a workaround would be to position a sound source at the exact angle where a speaker is placed according to alsoft.conf?

Regards,
Anders