[openal] License and credits questions

Michael Taboada ai5hf at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 5 09:23:55 EDT 2017

Hi there,
I'm definitely not an expert, but here is my opinion. You don't really need to give credits, just include the license file with your software, also saying that it applies to the library you're using. So something like saying this program uses openalsoft under the lgpl, and then a pointer to where they can find the TXT file or similar, or possibly a link. The dynamic linking is correct, unless you want to put your code under  the GPL, obviously not in your case. The other point is, you don't have to include source code of the library along with your program, just provide people away to get it. If they ask for it, point them to github or any other method. You can also include a link to where to get it along with the license that you included already.
Hope this helps,
Michael.

Sent from my iPhone