[openal] Open specific output device on Mac OS X

James Turner zakalawe at mac.com
Tue Apr 10 12:16:17 EDT 2018

> On 7 Apr 2018, at 04:35, Cyril Drouet <cyril.drouet at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks James for the response, that was my guess.

Hi Cyril,

So you know, this reminded me enough to check my notes from last time, and I have some pieces ‘doing something' now. I’ll make some experiments this week, and maybe push something to GitHub in a week or so. However it’s not a promise :)

Also, I don’t have any professional devices at home to test this again, so my ability to test beyond ‘it works for me’ will be quite limited.

Kind regards,
James