[openal] Feedback and testing for OpenAL Soft 1.19

Chris Robinson chris.kcat at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 04:44:20 EDT 2018

Hi.

I'm currently planning on putting together a (much too delayed) release
for OpenAL Soft somewhat soon. Assuming all goes to plan, probably a
week or two. There are a few things I'd still like to do, but they're
not really critical for a release, and instead I'll probably have them
for a 1.19.1 update afterward (for those interested, capture support for
sndio, and an improved output limiter to better avoid clipping noise on
some systems).

If anyone has any feedback or would like to do testing before the
release, now would be the time. Feel free also to look through the
changelog and see if there's anything new or improved that you fancy
checking out, and that it's working satisfactorily.

Thanks in advance!