[openal] Announcing MojoAL

michael kapelko kornerr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 06:25:14 EDT 2018

Hi.

Since you list 'single C file' as No. 1 priority, I suspect this is
the main driver for you.
Since nobody knows what time you might have in the future for the
project, I would suggest spending time on creating a tool/utility/etc
to convert current OpenAL-Soft implementation into 'single C file'.

Just my two cents. Happy coding1