[openal] visual studio 2019 openal soft

Chris Robinson chris.kcat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 18:00:16 EST 2020

On 3/3/20 2:36 PM, Mikhail Starikov wrote:
> Hello I've managed to buid openal soft using cmake. But now I have o idea
> how to link it to my visual studio 2019 project can you help me with that?

I'm not too familiar with using MSVC, but after building OpenAL Soft it
should have created a .lib file (OpenAL32.lib). You would link your
project to that to link with OpenAL Soft. You would also need to add
OpenAL Soft's include\AL folder to your project's include paths so you
can include the headers (alternatively, you can copy the headers from
OpenAL Soft's include\AL folder to somewhere in your project so you
don't need to add an extra include path to use them).