[openal] AL_SOFT_effect_target extension proposal

Kunal Jathal Kunal.Jathal at envrmnt.com
Fri May 1 16:10:49 EDT 2020

Thanks for this. Can you describe any requirements if an effect slot, that is the target of another effect slot, is updated? I assume, for example, that the original effect slot would also have to be updated?

For example, if a Reverb Effect is the target of a Chorus Effect (i.e. Reverb is being applied to the Chorus), and the Reverb Effect's Delay Time is updated; would I then have to re-attach the Chorus Effect to the Reverb Effect ?