[openal] [MATH] - A few questions about how I can rotate the listener?

Sean s.tolstoyevski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 17:49:01 EDT 2021

Hi again after a long time,

I understand the atvector. But others are a bit complicated for me.
I know these are all easy things. But it's hard to imagine, and I don't
think my math background is that solid.

And I guess not all of this is hand coded. Because it is prone to errors.

Do you know of a library for C or C++ that makes these things easier
(rotate vectors,  various degree calculation)?
I'm talking about a trigonometry, or matrix library.

Since my mail history has been deleted, I cannot quote old mails.
But here is the link of the thread:
https://openal.org/pipermail/openal/2021-March/000793.html