[openal] Real-time interactive 3D audio landscape

Doug Binks doug at enkisoftware.com
Fri Jan 24 06:30:54 EST 2014

Unity 3D should have all you need without further audio libraries such as
OpenAL.

Unity's audio solution is powered by FMOD, see here:
http://unity3d.com/unity/quality/audio

Note that FMOD has a free license for non commercial usage
http://www.fmod.org/sales/, I'm not sure how the Unity plugin works from a
licensing perspective (Unity may cover the commercial license costs, but I
don't know).