[openal] Looking for tips on streaming music.

Ian Reed support at blindaudiogames.com
Sat Aug 9 12:50:51 EDT 2014

Thanks Chris.  Your response was very informative.

I think I'll start with just music and a long background ambience using
queued buffers and leave all the other sounds loaded normally.
The 64KB buffer sounds like a good starting point.
It was smaller than I originally would have tried, but I see the wisdom
in using a smaller buffer size but with more buffers as each buffer fill
will take less time.
Good point about the benefit of sharing the normal buffers between
sources.  I am already doing this so it would be good to keep it working.

Thanks again!
Ian Reed