[openal] Upcoming OpenAL Soft release

Alex Szpakowski aszpakowski at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 21:27:12 EDT 2014

I have a small bug to report in OpenAL: changing the listener gain doesn’t affect the final output volume of any Source that is paused at the time of the alListenerf call (using Mac OS X and OpenAL Soft 1.15.1.)
Doing the same thing does work using Apple’s own implementation of OpenAL.

Here’s a small test case: https://gist.github.com/slime73/6704f90af9011b99967a

I haven’t got the chance to test using the latest Git code yet, so I apologize for the noise if this is already fixed. :)