[openal] Real-time interactive 3D audio landscape

Doug Binks doug at enkisoftware.com
Fri Jan 24 08:24:20 EST 2014

The project will also need to track the listener in real space, so
presumably the Kinect or similar will be used, for which Unity has a plugin
and it's been used for a few art installations.

Unity also has the advantage of some great tutorials available online, it
should do what's required out of the box (except for the kinect or other
tracker plugin).