[openal] cannot find -lopenal ... cant find .a file

Kip Carr kcarr at avtsim.com
Thu Jun 12 06:43:57 EDT 2014

Chris,

Im trying to build a 64 bit app.  Part of the software update I am working on is converting to 64 bit.  My full Link link is huge of course but the openal part is just -lopenal, were you looking for particular flags or something?

Daniel,

I am trying to link it as a static.  I am working on getting an old project back up and running and would like to keep as much the same as the old as possible.  Also I am working with Boost build and BJam so making changes is not the easiest thing either.

-Kip