[openal] [help-openal] Problem finding DirectSound.

honguu honguu20130109 at zeus.eonet.ne.jp
Wed Sep 24 22:52:52 EDT 2014

Thanks you for your help.

But my previous help-mail  is not the question, what directory does openal-libraries exist.

1.in case of Directory
Because if positioning the directory is problem, the following errors are displayed.
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: file “ault.lib” can not be opened.
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: file “openAL32.lib” can not be opened.

2.in case of Libraries
If Libraries are not those of Windows,  the following errors are displayed.
helloworld.obj : error LNK2001: external symbol "__imp__alutExit"  is not defined.
helloworld.obj : error LNK2001: external symbol "__imp__alutSleep"  is not defined.
helloworld.obj : error LNK2001: external symbol “__imp__alutCreateBufferHelloWorld"  is not defined.
helloworld.obj : error LNK2001: external symbol "__imp__alutInit"  is not defined.

3.problem of Fix (my question)
Now the following errors are only displayed.
helloworld.obj : error LNK2001: external symbol "__imp__alutSleep"  is not defined.
helloworld.obj : error LNK2001: external symbol “__imp__alutCreateBufferHelloWorld"  is not defined.

So, I think that my libraries does not contain 2 files, alutSleep and alutCreateBufferHelloWorld.
I want 2 source files or the orthodox Libraries for Windows.

Best Regard.