[openal] Website is alive again...
metalcaedes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 19:40:41 EDT 2015
Awesome, this looks a lot better, thanks :-)
* other OpenAL implementations, esp. OpenAL Soft, should be linked in
the Downloads and/or Platforms pages
* is Apple's OpenAL implementation really Open Source? What kind of license?
* OpenAL Soft also supports Pulse Audio on Linux, maybe that should be
mentioned as well.
* it should be mentioned that the only use of the Creative SDK is the
included PDFs of the Programmers Guide the EFX Guide :-P
* related: Has anyone asked Creative if you could just provide the pdfs
directly? The programmers guide used to be available for direct
* Links to some OpenAL tutorials would be nice
On 07/26/2015 01:02 AM, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
> Thanks to zakk slater, we've got a working OpenAL website that isn't
> embarrassing now.
> Feedback welcome!
> openal mailing list
> openal at openal.org
More information about the openal