[openal] OpenAL bug that freezes Blender.

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 19:41:41 EDT 2015

Hi, there. I am trying to solve a problem that I have with Blender.

In this report (https://developer.blender.org/T43214) of January-2015,
Nexyon close the report and said:

"
Hey,
I could reproduce the bug, but it's in OpenAL. I forwarded it and the
developer said he'll fix it.
What happens is this: http://www.pasteall.org/56262
OpenAL won't quite as long as it doesn't get mixing requests, but
pulseaudio doesn't send them because it doesn't have the output device.
Regards
"

(he didn't say the name of the OpenAL developer)

Is someone on this list aware of this OpenAL bug?

All my computer specifications are in the report.