[openal] Alure problem with vs2013

Chris Robinson chris.kcat at gmail.com
Sat May 16 19:05:43 EDT 2015

On 05/16/2015 02:34 AM, developer at oldunreal.com wrote:
> Looking forward to 2.0 but will it support both mpg123 and ogg yet?

As of right now, it supports libmpg123 and libsndfile (which supports
vorbis, flac, and some other formats). It also allows you to specify
your own decoders if you want to use something else.

> Tried the workaround with ALURE_API, but it didn't change a thing, with
> dynamic build at least which worked in older builds for me.  In the
> moment I'm a bit clueless, but will make some more tests, also with
> static builds now. If nothing helps with make another attempt with
> vs2010 to see if it behaves any different.

Oh, another thing you can try is to disable disable dynamic loading libs
(set the DYNLOAD option to OFF in cmake). That's another thing I decided
to get rid of since it was more of a pain than anything.