[openal] Working with AL Soft extensions

Matthew Swartz matthew.w.swartz at gmail.com
Tue May 24 11:10:41 EDT 2016

Hi,

I'm very new to  C++ in general and could use some help setting up the
Doppler effect and speed of sound among other things.

Here are the two files I have messed with:

http://pastebin.com/EgdvtmEw

http://pastebin.com/SAN7Rhf4

This is from an existing game engine and I'd be more than happy to provide
the source for the full Sound part of the solution if needed.

Obviously how I set this up is not correct, and I was wondering what the
correct way would be?

As you can see there is still some leftover EAX stuff in there as
originally this game was using OpenAL, but I recently changed over to
OpenAL Soft.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.