[openal] Why ReconstructHrirs in makehrtf?

Chris Robinson chris.kcat at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 16:31:28 EDT 2016

On 09/28/2016 11:25 PM, Christian Hoene wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the SOFA reader is now implemented.
> https://github.com/choene/openal-soft/

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to build for me. I've installed the dev
packages for zlib, curl, hdf5, and netcdf, and cmake correctly finds
them, but during building I get:

SOFANcFile.h:57:20: fatal error: ncFile.h: No such file or directory
  #include "ncFile.h"
                     ^
compilation terminated.

What else am I missing? I tried also to install libnetcdf-c++4-dev in
case that was it, but it doesn't want to install on Debian stable (it
requires a newer libstdc++6 package that breaks all other packages for
whatever reason).

Also, why curl? It shouldn't require network access.