[openal] Listing/accessing specific input channels

violini info at violini.de
Fri Apr 27 02:52:51 EDT 2018

Thank you. I’ve tried all the inputs, with no change, so I think OpenAL Soft isn't receiving the samples from the system.

I’m rather lost setting ALSOFT_LOGLEVEL to 3. How and where do I set this variable? And where will I see the output? I tried typing ‘set ALSOFT_LOGLEVEL = 3’ on the command line and then typed the name of my app; Project1.exe. My app opens, but I don’t see any information. I also tried setting environment variables for ALSOFT_LOGLEVEL and ALSOFT_LOGFILE in windows MyComputer->advanced->environment variables, but I don’t find a file of the name I chose for the logfile after running the app.

Any further help will be appreciated!