[openal] Attenuation Roll-Off problems (too silent)

Roland Plüss roland at rptd.ch
Sat May 21 07:55:24 EDT 2022

Actually I do not want any automatic gain modification on reverb effects
since I use a form or auralization which already does such a room model.
Doing it twice causes problems. What options do I all have to disable to
make sure OpenAL does not apply any kind of gain modification on filter
or effects?