[openal] Alure problem with vs2013

developer at oldunreal.com developer at oldunreal.com
Mon May 25 09:27:06 EDT 2015

Yet another report about this issue.

I made an entirely new build based on VS2008 now, to verify my
experiences with VS2013. Unfortunately I can't use the dynload option
for VS2008 since its not having decltype and is failing with missing
typeof definition then (no clue how to get around this right now).
Either way, in both cases mpg123 does not work without DYNLOAD option.
Flac however only does work without DYNLOAD and does not work anymore if
DYNLOAD is enabled.

Tried various combinations and with or without optimizations, but the
result remained the same. For VS2013 I kept mpg123 dynload and flac
without, so both are working now, but it's a really bit odd.