[openal] problem enabling HRTF extension

JUNGMIN KIM kukakhan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 22:36:56 EDT 2016

Thanks. Fortunately it worked.

What I've done is,
just putting OpenAL32.dll built from openal-soft source project into
System32 (or SysWOW64),
and enabling HRTF extension using alsoft-config.

At first, I just put all library files into my project directory.
Now I understood why to locate dll files in system folder.

Really appreciate for the answer, and hope it help others with similar
problems.